Building on what I learned during my explorations with texture, I was tasked with creating a set of tiles where the texture I used would endeavour to portray different emotions. Unfortunately I hadn’t realised that I should have retained these particular tiles for firing and they ended up in reclaim, but below are some images of the completed tiles. Again made with the departments mixed stoneware clay body. I really enjoyed this exercise, it was really hard to avoid being too literal with my choice of textures and shapes, some of them were more successful tan others. I actually posted the tiles to my own pottery group on Facebook, as I was interested to hear about how other people saw them. The link to that page is here.